Blower Door Tests: Find the Leakage… Fix the Leakage!
Did you know that every residential project in Washington State now requires a blower door test to be performed on it if the permit was pulled after January 1, 2011? Insulation Northwest has the training, staff and equipment to provide these tests, find any problem areas, and provide assistance to correct any over limit air leakage from your project!
We can even provide a same-day follow up test at little or no charge in many cases! All of our staff are drug screened and are pre-screened to meet legal immigration work requirements and all of our Blower Door Division staff speak English fluently, and we can also provide Spanish speaking personnel upon request!
We provide pre-blower door test consulting to help you pass the first time, and we have helped develop several strategies which have saved our customers thousands of dollars and countless headaches trying to get their projects to pass the Blower door tests!
- We will beat any qualified competitor’s price on your Blower Door Test!
- We are fully licensed, bonded and insured for any size project!
- We know all code and inspector requirements in the State!
- We guarantee next day service, call us today well be there tomorrow!
- We complete most tests and repairs in one day!
- We are capable of testing the smallest remodel to the largest custom home!
- We pre-screen for drug use and legal residence!
- All of our work is 100% guaranteed to meet with your satisfaction!
- All of our technicians speak fluent English and we can provide Spanish Speakers upon request!